Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Labor Day Weekend

Three-day weekends are great!! I wish they were all 3 days long! I hung out with Bri pretty much the whole time - we went to bbq's, had sleepovers, and got her moved into her new place - which is much closer to me! Saturday, was filled with errands all day, a short nap, and a date in the evening. Sunday, after church, we had a Break The Fast, then back to my place and just hung out with some friends. Monday, we got to sleep in, which was nice! We walked down the street to Starbucks - I love their iced mint chocolate milk! So yummy! Went over to Bri's new place and did a little unpacking, then spent the afternoon in my 'project' room - I scrapboked while Bri painted! It was so nice to finally scrapbook, since I haven't in forever! Monday night we went to a BBQ and bonfire! It was lots of fun and a great way to end the long weekend! Below is a picture of Bri and I at the BBQ/Bonfire

1 comment:

Emma said...

looks like so much fun! And cute new pink outfit!!

In Cambodia

In Cambodia
January 2007

A DAY AT THE PORTLAND ZOO!!! (June 1, 2007)

A DAY AT THE PORTLAND ZOO!!!            (June 1, 2007)
on a tricycle for elephants