Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm on a roll!!!

Not only is this the second post this month, but two days in a row! Anyway, I took this Disney Princess Quiz, and I'm Ariel!! I'm not sure that I necessarily agree with everything it says (fiesty?!!), but Little Mermaid is my favorite movie, so I was happy with the results! Take the quiz and let me know who your Disney princess is!


You Are Ariel!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

2 comments:

Diana said...

I took the quiz and it says that I was sheltered but secretly wanted to know what the outside world was like which somehow made me most like Sleeping Beauty???? Um, not quite so sure about that one :)

Me said...

i'm ariel :)

In Cambodia

In Cambodia
January 2007

A DAY AT THE PORTLAND ZOO!!! (June 1, 2007)

A DAY AT THE PORTLAND ZOO!!!            (June 1, 2007)
on a tricycle for elephants