Monday, October 1, 2007

I've been tagged!!

What I was doing ten years ago:
I had just started 7th Grade at Mountain Ridge Junior High. I'm pretty sure I had a perm and big 'ol sausage bangs! Oh, and I met Emma :)

Five years ago:
Just started my Senior year at Lone Peak High School, my best friend was Emma, and we were starting the LP Scrapbook Club!

One Year Ago:
Finishing my last semester at Utah State, trying to decide what to do with my life!

Yesterday:
Woke up to a rainy Sunday in Portland! Went to church, took a nap.... just the usual Sunday stuff

5 snacks I enjoy:
Wheat Thins, fruit snacks, OJ, peanuts, apples

5 things we would do if we had $100 Million:
Quit my job! And then go on vacations to Antarctica, Tokyo, Greece and Egypt. By then, I'm sure my money would be long gone! If not, I would save the rest of it

5 places I would love to run away to:
I love it here in Portland, but I would love to go on a trip anywhere really! Top of the list: see answer to above question. And, I would love to go back to Thailand

5 TV shows I like:
I don't ever watch TV, but I like The OC, Friends, and Fresh Prince of Bel Air!

5 things I hate doing:
Doing roommate dishes, sitting in traffic, dealing with annoying co-workers, making my bed

5 biggest joys of the moment:

the Gospel, my family, my friends (new and old), and living in Portland!

I now have to tag five (or so) people:

um..........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola Hija -
It was fun to read your answers to the "tagged" thing. We could have some pretty deluxe trips on $100 million! (I'm assuming I'm invited). Sounds like you and Emma had a fun visit.

Love, Madre

Emma said...

yay for blog tag!

In Cambodia

In Cambodia
January 2007

A DAY AT THE PORTLAND ZOO!!! (June 1, 2007)

A DAY AT THE PORTLAND ZOO!!!            (June 1, 2007)
on a tricycle for elephants