Monday, December 10, 2007

...it's beginning to look alot like Christmas!!

Wow! It's been over a month since I have posted anything! November was a busy month! And now it's Christmas time and I can't wait to spend my first Christmas in Portland! My roommate and I went out and bought a real Christmas Tree - it's only 3 1/2 feet tall, so we just stuck it in the trunk of my car and brought it home to decorate with a variety of random ornaments that both Hilary and I have collected over the years. And the best part - my family is coming up to Portland for Christmas!!! This year, it's going to be a 'wet' Christmas instead of the normal 'white' Christmas!

2 comments:

Emma said...

finally! a new post!! Jk friend, the tree looks great!

Christine said...

How fun to have Christmas guests! You may not have snow, but you could have freezing rain. Now that would be something to blog about!

In Cambodia

In Cambodia
January 2007

A DAY AT THE PORTLAND ZOO!!! (June 1, 2007)

A DAY AT THE PORTLAND ZOO!!!            (June 1, 2007)
on a tricycle for elephants