Friday, August 15, 2008

Phase One!

Well, I've made a bit of progress on my new apartment! My bedroom and living room are still pretty boring, so I'll post pictures of them later!

This is my kitchen table before I painted it! It's the perfect little table because it's small enough to keep against the wall, but when I have someone(s) over for dinner, I can un-fold the other side and it seats 4 people!

Before:
After!
Here's the kitchen! Behind that frame is my breaker-switch box thing. It was really ugly, and oddly placed on the wall - so the frame was the best idea I could come up with for covering it! The pictures in the frame are from my trip to Thailand last January with my mom. I figured some food shots would be appropriate for the kitchen!


So there you go - a sneak peek at the new place! More pictures to come....


Only 9 days until I'll be boarding a plane for Hawaii! I can't wait to sit around and do nothing for 8 days! Tomorrow I'm going to see Phantom of the Opera - which will be awesome! I saw it in NYC with my mom quite a few years ago, so it will be great to see it again!

3 comments:

Diana said...

Love it! The table looks good. I need to see it in person. Maybe you should cook me dinner. haha!

Me said...

i love your place!! its so cute.

nice painting job on teh table.

Jessica G. said...

Ooh, it's really cute! It looks like a nice place.

In Cambodia

In Cambodia
January 2007

A DAY AT THE PORTLAND ZOO!!! (June 1, 2007)

A DAY AT THE PORTLAND ZOO!!!            (June 1, 2007)
on a tricycle for elephants